The Lot SPA Hotel invests the utmost efforts and many resources, to provide all of its clients with equal, respectable, accessible and professional services. In accordance with 1998 Equal Rights for People with Disabilities Law, and the regulations enacted there under, a lot of effort and resources are invested, making the necessary accessibility adjustments, which will enable a person with a disability to independently end equally receive the services provided to the general public.
BUILDING ACCESEBILITY ARRANGMENTS
· There are handicapped parking spaces at the hotel parking area.
· There is a continuum of access from the parking through the entrance to the reception.
· Accessible handicap toilets in the pool floor, swimming pool area and in the SPA.
· Identification and direction signs are posted.
· Service animals that assist a person with disabilities are allowed.
· 4 accessible handicap rooms are available.
· Big accessible elevator.
Accessible Customer Service
Employees training for accessible service – trainings are held for gaining familiarity with the accessibility field, creating awareness, and providing practical tools for effective, accessible service.
Accessible call center – no background music with people who is answering the telephone for good information transmitted.
· Additional forms of contact – there are a few forms of contact:
o Email: email@example.com
o Fax: 972-8-6584623, 972-86584662
o Contact via the “contact” form on the website: https://www.lothotel.com/contact_us/
o Contact by mail: Lot SPA Hotel, Ein Bokek M.P. 869303.
An accessible website is a website that allows people with disabilities and elderly people to browse with the same amount of efficiency and pleasure as other browsers. About 20 to 25% of the population face difficulty when using the internet, and may benefit from more accessible web content, says a 2003 Microsoft study.The Lot SPA Hotel believes in, and works to create equal opportunities on the internet space, for individuals with various disabilities, and for people using assistive technology for computer usage.
INFORMATION ON WEBSITE ACCESSIBILITY
This site is in compliance with the 2013 Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Regulations (Accessibility Adjustments for Service).
· Accessibility adjustments were done in accordance to the recommendations of the Israeli Standard (ISR 5568) for Web Content Accessibility at AA level, and the international WCAG2.0 standard.
· The trials were tested for the highest compatibility for Firefox browser.
· The website provides a semantic structure for assistive technologies, and supports the standard operation patters using a keyboard, with the arrows, Enter and Esc-for exiting menus and windows.
Contact ways for requests and suggestions for improving accessibility
It should be noted that we continue our efforts to improve the hotel accessibility, as part of our commitment to enable an accessible service to the general public, including people with disabilities.Should you encounter any problem or issue with accessibility, please let us know, and we will make every effort to find a suitable solution, and handle the problem as soon as possible.
· Name: Ayala Dahan
· Phone: 054-243-6006
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org